This Article's Table of Contents
- 0.1 The Remington MB320c Beard Trimmer ‘Barba’
- 0.2 Product comparison
- 0.3 Remington MB320c Barba Beard Trimmer Hair Trimming Guide
- 0.4 Remington MB320c Barba Beard Trimmer Maintenance Tips
- 1 You May Also Like:
The Remington MB320c Beard Trimmer ‘Barba’
For the bearded men, keeping it looking sharp can be a task without the right tool, a shaver. To many, the standard razor blades require many procedures during pre and post shaving process. It also has unwanted effects on the skin especially those with sensitive skins.
To such people, a beard trimmer has been the only escape. However, not every shaver on the shelf out there on sale is designed for a beard shave. Nevertheless, the Remington Mb 320c Barba beard trimmer has you covered. The machine was specifically designed with you in mind.
One should consider several aspects in depth when it comes to buying a beard trimmer. They include:
- Product price- the cost of purchase is a sensitive matter. It is always prudent to ensure you get the value of your money from the product. Always carry product research and compare prices from different retailers before you settle on the individual product.
- Product warranty- whenever you are purchasing products for long-term use, the warranty is necessary to cover against any product defect after purchase. It gives you, as the user peace of mind while using the product. Always make a point of reading the fine print in the warranty to know what is or is not covered under guarantee.
- Product accessories – with everyone one having their personal preferences on the shape, trim or size of the beard, the trimmer should provide options for such. It should have different adjustments for the blades and clip-on combs too for a wide range of shavings. Addition items such as brushes and combs can be a plus also.
- Size and make of machine – the trimmers come in different sizes and shapes. A good trimmer should sizeable for secure storage especially for those who are always on the move. It should also be lightweight and have an agronomical design for a comfortable non-slip grip, which is paramount while shaving.
- Product use manual- many of the products have different instructions on their use. A good manufacturer should provide all the information on product use, warnings, and routine maintenance procedures, which will yield a longer product life.
- Product reviews- to have a better view or understanding of the product you wish to purchase, it is important to take some time to go through product reviews from other users. This helps you get more information on the product performance in actual use and whether it lives up to the promise of the adverts or information on the internet.
The Remington MB320c Barba beard trimmer combines all the five aspects in one to give a one in a kind product. It also comes with some innovative features that qualify it to be dabbed as the UK number one beard trimmer. And yes, it is.
The Remington Mb320c Barba beard trimmer comes in a black color with silver-sided edges. A compact machine measures 4.9 by 3.2 inches and 8.3 inches. It together with an agronomic hand-like design shape for a comfortable non-slip grip during use. The machine is also sizeable and light for ease of storage especially when you on the move and you to carry your trimmer along. it saves on space.
It also features a centered thumb wheel that helps the user toggle between the various shaving speeds and different trim length while shaving. It gives a compelling positive engagement during use of the machine.
The cover comb is cleverly designed as it adjusts to nine different positions between 1.5mm-18mm in length, equivalent to grade 0.5-4. This eliminating the need of having had different combs that are quite a job trying change to a different size and keep organized during storage. The comb also covers the entire blades and features a broad base that allows it sit comfortably on the skin and it can shave from either direction. It comes in a compact module easy to use even for the newbies.
The Remington Mb320c Barba beard trimmer also has a two-year guarantee, a great relief to the buyer who can enjoy the products services with peace of mind. It covers for any product defects that may arise once you have purchased the product from a registered retailer. Any repairs that need to be done under the warranty are fixed without you having to pay a penny.
The beard trimmer is cordless with comes with a rechargeable Li-ion battery that can hold a charge for use up to 40 minutes. It takes about 4-6 hours for the first charge before you can use the machine. In any case, of battery failure, you can always get a replacement from the Amazon. You can replace your old batteries with a set of EBL 18650 Battery Lithium-ion 3000mAh 3.7V cells.
The cordless machine eases the shaving process as one does, unlike a corded device that gets tangled around as you do shave.It is also fitted with a charging LED indicator light that shows while you are charging. The LED light also indicates the power levels and when your battery is low, and recharge is required.
Here is a video showing how to operate and use the Remington Mb320c Barba beard trimmer
It also has advances ceramic-coated blades that have increased hardness by the infused silica. It keeps their edges sharp for better and clean haircuts, which makes them, last longer because of less re-sharpening that wears them off. It also features an innovative blade design, the Lube for Life self-lubricated blades that keeps the moving parts smoothly, no need for lubricating oils.
It also comes with several accessories such as the cleaning brush to aid in hair removal, a 3-pin and a transformer combined plug adapter used for charging. It also comes with a long enough cable that offers flexibility during charging.
For the new users, below is an instructional video on how to use the Remington Mb 320c Barba beard trimmer.
Remington MB320C Barba beard trimmer unboxing
Troubleshooting of the common problems
With continued use of the product, some issues arise. A common problem is a product not charging. The led indicator not lighting up indicates this. Below are some quick-remedies to the charging problem that have proven to work are:
- Check your power access point. Switch on if off or change to another power socket if it is faulty.
- If the connection is loose, you can solve it by plugging out the connector cable from the machine and plug back again. , this will work.
- You can check the condition of the rechargeable battery. You can remove and put back the power cell and clean the terminals. If the connections are loose, this should fix the issue. If the battery cell is damaged, just replace with a new one.
- If you have tried all the above a still not solved the issue, you should contact the select outlets for diagnosis and repair services. If you still covered by the guarantee, the manufacturer will carry, out a free, repair or replace the unit at no charge. Those not covered by the warranty, you will pay a small fee for the services.
Remington MB 200 vs Remington MB320c Barba
Remington MB 200 is the smaller beard trimming machine measuring in at 3.5 by 5.8 by 10 inches, and it features as its bigger brother such as:
- The titanium coated blades, which makes them strong and durable. The blades also feature the self-lubrication feature; Lube for Life that excuses you as the user from the tedious oiling procedures each shaving.
- An easy to operate zoom wheel at the machine top center face, which enables you, adjust through the available nine gauge trimming lengths while shaving.
- It also has an ergonomic non-slip design that is comfortable while using the machine.
- It also has a rechargeable lithium power cell and a charging adapter.
- It also has an LED indicator that informs the user on the battery level and acts as an indicator during charging.
- Also comes with a two-year warranty.
Remington MB4040 vs Remington MB320c Barba
These are two products by the same company, Remington available in the market. It shares some features and character as it is from the same company, has rechargeable Latium ion power cell, center places thumb roll button, similar adjustment range and is cordless.
The Remington MB4040, however, features some upgrades on several specs such as the;
- I can refer to the Remington MB4040 as the big brother to the MB320c in matters performance. However, it is smaller, measuring in at 1.6 x 1.7 x 6.7 inches and weighing 1.58 pounds
- Its blades are coated with titanium to increase hardness and durability of the blade compared to the Remington MB 320c Barba that are ceramic coated. With improved hardness and sharp edge retention, it gives a precision cut during shaving, no pull or snagging on your hairs. Also provides a longer service life as no re-sharpening is needed.
- It also features a quick release button that allows easy changing or cleaning the blades.
- It has a more significant capacity lithium-ion battery cell that can achieve maximum power for 120 minutes of consistent, high-performance trimming.
- A set of three blades that are precision ground and self-sharpening. They are accessible to adjust and can be adjusted nine times over 18mm range length settings.
However, the Remington MB4040 trimmer is not for wet use. It is not water resistant, and it could damage the circuity, cause shock or bring about a charging issue.
Remington MB320c Barba Beard Trimmer Hair Trimming Guide
Hair trimming, specifically the beard requires a level of virtuosity. Here are several pointers one needs to follow to get the best from the Remington beard trimmer.
- Picking a hairstyle or a beard trim that suits your face shape. Several styles are famous for certain face shapes. It is advisable to choose a style you feel comfortable with wearing.
- Ensure that the Remington trimmer is fully charged and ready for a shave
- Disinfect the trimmer blades to avoid spread infections as the trimmer may scratch or accidental make small cuts on your skin surface.
- Choose a suitable trim gauge that fit your trim. This can be done by changing the blades on the trimmer or adjusting the comb on the machine using the thumb wheel.
- Beard trimming should be done in strokes in the direction of the hair growth. It reduces hair root disturbance, which may irritate the skin. However, this can be reduced by washing the beard first. It softens the hair resulting in a less irritating shaving.
- After the shave, you should rinse the beard with aftershave or antiseptic to protect the opened skin from later infections. Tiding the area of use and cleaning trimmer is a good hygiene and grooming practice.
Remington MB320c Barba Beard Trimmer Maintenance Tips
It takes a well-mannered maintenance to entirely to keep the beard trimmer in good condition for more extended periods. Such include:
- Cleaning the trimmer after a shave.
- Oiling it where needed or at extended storage or when lubrication is required. Wahl hair clipper blade oil can be used in this case.
- Removing the batteries during storage to prolong their lifespan.
- Avoiding water for the non-resistant type to protect the circuity and the motor.
The Remington MB320c Barba Beard Trimmer has been a household name and has proven to be a world leader. You can never go wrong with one.