Looking to compare the Best Robot Moppers for 2018? Tired of wiping and mopping your hardwood floors yet at the same time need them to look pleasant and clean? A robotized mopper might be the perfect, splendid home device for you. A robot mopper is an electronic device that cleans surfaces including different types of floors and carpets without necessary requiring your presence and manpower. It is automated to work on its own and give desirable results. We have explored different alternatives to best suit your cleaning needs, for example, wet, dry, and clammy wiping robots with a wide range of highlights including vacuuming, clearing, and shrewd sensors for exploring any sort of room. We chose the best alternatives for property owners who are hoping to keep their living spaces perfect and clean without lifting a finger. From multi-surface wiping robots to cell phone controlled gadgets, there is a choice to suit each mortgage holder. A short purchasing guide diagrams critical angles to consider while picking a cleaning robot, for example, battery life and room estimate.
Own a pet? Check out 7 Best Robotic Vacuum for Dog Hair (Pet Hair) Review 2018
This Article's Table of Contents
- 1 Here are the top 12 best Robot Moppers we have reviewed for you:
- 1.1 1. iRobot Braava jet 240 Robot Mop
- 1.2 2. ECOVACS DEEBOT M80 Pro Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Mop
- 1.3 3. ROLLIBOT GENIUS BL800 – Robotic Vacuum Cleaner. Vacuum’s, Sweeps, and Wet Mops Hard Surfaces and Carpet.
- 1.4 4. iRobot Roomba 890 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Connectivity & Robot Mop
- 1.5 5. ILIFE V5s Pro Robot Vacuum Mop Cleaner with Water Tank, Automatically Sweeping Scrubbing Mopping Floor Cleaning Robot
- 1.6 6. Elicto Everybot RS500 Robotic Spin Mop and Polisher.
- 1.7 7. Coredy Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Mop and Water Tank, High Suction Vacuuming to Medium-Pile Carpets, Wet/Dry Mopping Hard Floor,
- 1.8 8. iClebo Omega Smart Vacuum Cleaner & Floor Mopping Robot, with Vision Mapping Technology, Black/Gold
- 1.9 9. VBOT G270 Robot Vacuum Cleaner for Pet Hair with Mop and Self-Charging, Works on Hard Floor and Thin Carpet
- 1.10 10. iRobot Braava 380t Robot Mop.
- 1.11 11. iRobot Roomba 980 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Connectivity & Robot Mop
- 1.12 12. Proscenic 790TS Robot Vacuum Cleaner with APP & Alexa Voice Control, Visionary Map, Water Tank and Mopping, HEPA Filtration for Pet Fur and Allergens
- 2 Conclusion
Here are the top 12 best Robot Moppers we have reviewed for you:
1. iRobot Braava jet 240 Robot Mop
The iRobot Braava stream Mopping Robot conveys crisp, clean floors each day. With its smaller, savvy outline and iAdapt 2.0 Navigation framework, Braava stream wipes and scopes difficult to-achieve places, as under kitchen cupboards and around toilets. Simply join a Braava’s cleaning Pad, and the robot consequently alters cleaning in light of cushion compose. In wet wiping and sodden clearing modes, the Precision Jet Spray and Vibrating Cleaning Head handle dirt as well as stains. In the dry clearing mode, Braava stream traps and bolts away tidy, soil, and pet hair. Braava Jet cleans hard floors, for instance, hardwood, tile as well as stone.
- Has no harm on furniture in the house.
- Reliable since one is able to choose the mode of cleaning.
- It easy to handle due to its size.
- It has got a shorter Run Time of 20 minutes.
- Not suitable for cleaning stairs.
2. ECOVACS DEEBOT M80 Pro Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Mop
M80 pro lifts, vacuums, sweeps, mops and dries in a single pass. The device is circular in shape, 3.11 inches tall, weighs 4.8 pounds and has a diameter of about 13 inches. The device is made of a plastic and a scratch resistant plate that resembles glass. It has a pair of rotating brush at the bottom that is detachable. They assist in the sweeping dust. The brushes also crumb into the suction mechanism. Apart from the brushes, there are also two dry and wet cleaning clothes for the mop. The m80 pro can connect to wifi and be controlled by a smartphone app. The device has anti-drop sensors at the bottom and on the bumpers to avoid hitting objects head-on. In terms of maintenance, it is easy as the dustbin can be removed after every 20 sessions or so. M80 pro automatically returns to its charging dock when it’s low on charge or when it is done the cleaning.
- Gentle in terms of bumping the furniture or wall
- Noise level is moderate
- It’s affordable
- Has a pair of spinning brush to collect dust
- Better dustbin design
- Gets stuck on fan’s shortcodes
- Get stuck under sofas
- Cannot clean walls
3. ROLLIBOT GENIUS BL800 – Robotic Vacuum Cleaner. Vacuum’s, Sweeps, and Wet Mops Hard Surfaces and Carpet.
The Rollibot Bl800 is a robotic sweeper best affordable for your home. It does thoroughly sweep, vacuum and wet mop the floor. This affordable robotic cleaner is small in size, less than 3” tall and weighs 6lbs enabling it to fit under most furniture. The Rollibot floor cleaning robot features a carpet brush, high-performance suction engine, detachable bristles for deep corner cleaning and a microfiber cloth accompanied by an internal water tank mainly for spills and wet mopping. The dustbin features double filtration with the first micro-filter trapping larger dust particles. The second filter, HEPA Air Filter, traps all air particles and let out clean air. Automatic cleaning can be scheduled 7 days in advance hence suitable for individuals with allergies and pet owners alike. The vacuum cleaning robot has four cleaning modes: spot clean, scheduling mode, auto clean and edge clean making it ideal. Likewise, the Rollibot can be controlled via smartphone, linked by Wi-Fi. The app can be utilized to start, schedule, stop, steer, switch between the cleaning modes, pause and examine battery life.
- The robotic cleaning device conquers all surfaces
- Locates all type of messes
- Avoids objects
- Creates a cleaner breathing environment by removing allergy-causing pollen, pet hair, and dust particle.
- Gets tangled in a floor mat
- Very loud
- Requires a lot of attention
4. iRobot Roomba 890 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Connectivity & Robot Mop
The Roomba robot is an excellent innovation with features that are not common in the market. Their programmable modules, automated mechanism, and three cleaning stages set them apart with their rivals. Roomba has sensors that enable it to work around crannies of your home, hence seamless navigation. The acoustic and optical sensors detect the concentration of dirt, pet hair and dirt. The robot can clean under most furniture due to its low-profile design. Therefore, dirt has no place to hide. Roomba vacuuming robot with the aid of cliff detects sensors has the ability to avoiding stairs as well as drop-offs. The iRobot can be connected to iRobot home App. Status monitoring can also be done using this app to access the status of cleaning jobs. Cleaning hair can be much difficult, but with Roomba, hair can be handled with ease. Dual multi-surface and tangle-free brushes prevent the jams, debris and tangles of hair make it easier for Roomba to tackle dirt. How will you know the bin is full? Don’t worry. There’s an indicator on the robot that will be notifying you when the bin is full as well as when needs to be emptied. iRobot automatically returns to its charging station after cleaning or when low on charge. Performance on cleaning is up to 50%, sweeps along corners and wall edge and captures 99% of pollen, particle, and allergens
- Random movement
- Double HEPA filters pick up all allergens
- Has an automatic navigation
- They cannot maneuver around all obstacles
- They operate on level floors
- They are noisy
5. ILIFE V5s Pro Robot Vacuum Mop Cleaner with Water Tank, Automatically Sweeping Scrubbing Mopping Floor Cleaning Robot
ILIFE V5s is capable of cleaning up to 180 m2 just in a single charge. Additionally, it has the 2-in-1 functionality of a robot vacuum and wet wipe. You can utilize for both dry and vacuum cleaning at the same time. It has got anti-collision sensors. It has got one wall sensor and other five IR sensors on the front bumpers. This helps in preventing the robot bumping into furniture. It can be used to clean under the furthers since it only measures 2.76 inches tall. It has got a lithium battery that lasts approximately 120-150 minutes. The robot produces 50 decibels in a normal power mode. It has manageable water carrying capacity and dustbin of 300ml. It also comes with a microfiber mop.
- Improved battery life
- It is more efficient hence Brushless motor lasts longer.
- The flow of water is regulated by a valve.
- Tolerable suction that is all that could possibly be needed for uncovered floor
- There is less maintained for the parts since the brush is not motorized
- It will able to reach under lots of furniture since it has got low profile design.
- It is affordable.
- It cannot be used to clean a carpet since it lacks a motorized brush
- It has got a small dustbin.
6. Elicto Everybot RS500 Robotic Spin Mop and Polisher.
Featuring a one-touch task and different cleaning modes, this conservative yet effective gadget will leave your floors shining clean while staying away from deterrents as it goes. The Everybot RS500 is enjoyment to utilize in light of the fact that it does all the work for you. The Everybot RS5000 has seven amazing cleaning modes so you can set it and overlook it or utilize the included remote to direct it to the dirtiest parts of the floor. Including an intense, worked in the engine (5700RPM) and a one of a kind, pivoting, double turn wipe, EVERYBOT can totally expel even the finest tidy and leave your floors shimmering clean! Because of its design, EVERYBOT can without much of a stretch achieve regions of your home that you may ignore, as underneath couches as well as beds where dust nests.
- It is effective and easy to use
- It is affordable
- Its design is simple and can clean areas not easily reached.
- It has got interchangeable cleaning modes
- Apart from cleaning it also shines the cleaned surfaces
- Its fluid reservoirs do not last for long hence requires refilling for heavy users.
7. Coredy Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Mop and Water Tank, High Suction Vacuuming to Medium-Pile Carpets, Wet/Dry Mopping Hard Floor,
Intended for the different family condition, auto cleaning, spot cleaning, max vacuuming cleaning wet/dry floor cleaning, as well as edge cleaning mode, giving totally clean to your home. With a basically press the button, the robot naturally begins clean, and self-conform to various floor surfaces when as it moves through your home, adequately cleaning rugs, carpets and hard floors. With as low as 2.7″ profile design, Coredy Robot Vacuum can is capable of vacuuming where dirt hides, exploring around furniture and under beds, couches and other difficult to-achieve places. MAX is vacuuming mode increment vacuum energy to 1400PA to give a more profound clean, which is 30% more intense than other robot vacuums. 12 infrared sensors join with a weight touchy guard for improved navigation, ensuring your R500 vacuum cleaner robot and your furniture, and other family things from scratches. Coredy R500 robot outfitted with drop sensor innovation offers brilliant movement cleaning and drop-detecting to explore, dodge your robot vacuum tumbling down from stairs and off of edges. Coredy R500 robot vacuum naturally comes back to its charging base when control is low or has completed the process of cleaning work, guaranteeing it’s constantly charged and prepared to vacuum. Utilize the remote control to physically control robot vacuum cleaning way and to preset a cleaning time.
- It can be controlled using a remote.
- Stores charge for a longer time
- Cleans with care
- Easy to clean
- Ultra-thin profile
- Powerful suction.
- Can easily break if not handled properly
8. iClebo Omega Smart Vacuum Cleaner & Floor Mopping Robot, with Vision Mapping Technology, Black/Gold
iClebo Omega is a standout amongst the most developed mechanical vacuums available today; it gives you a cleaner floor just with the push of a button. Omega satisfies its notoriety for suction power and execution with imaginative route sensors, jam‑resistant innovation, and a one‑of‑a‑kindTurbo Mode that gives Omega a chance to clean each stay with more viability and productivity. The Omega moves effortlessly around your home, and crosswise over various floor composes on account of its customizable 19/32″ climbing stature and five-advance cleaning framework with improved Cleaning Coverage and Visual Camera Mapping System. It has an ultra-intense engine with enhanced suction control that gathers a greater number of particles than general models. Omega likewise includes two expand side brushes and 19 Smart Obstacle Detection Sensors for enhanced execution. Auto, Max as well as Spot cleaning modes supplement a thin 3.5″ outline to effortlessly clean under most couches and beds. Omega accompanies a Wet Mopping capacity for tile and wood floors and an Infrared Remote control for a definitive simple cleaning background.
- It has got adjustable climbing height.
- Multiple cleaning modes
- Enhanced cleaning coverage
- Easy to use
- Low power consumption
- They cannot maneuver around all obstacles
- They operate on level floors
9. VBOT G270 Robot Vacuum Cleaner for Pet Hair with Mop and Self-Charging, Works on Hard Floor and Thin Carpet
Enable you to clean under and around furniture where you can’t reach. Press to begin or have it controlled by means of the remote. Concentrating on grabbing pet hair, dirt and flotsam and jetsam, Square Design to better clean in corners. Consequently docks and revives when the battery runs low. Labors for 120-150 minutes at a full charge. Proposed on hard floors with territory carpets. Works even on dull surfaces with movable sensors while others cannot. The cleaning robot is useful and easy to use. It turns automatically when it is hit by an object. It is appropriate to clear underneath furniture and underneath beds. Generally speaking a valuable cleaning apparatus.
- Have a good job on hardwood floors.
- Effectively cleans under beds and sofas.
- Works for a longer time.
- It is easy to set up.
- It stores charge for longer time hence it is effective.
- It may get stuck at sometimes.
- The wheels may get tangled with cords.
- A little bit noisy but acceptable.
10. iRobot Braava 380t Robot Mop.
Keep up sparkling hard floors, each day, with assistance from the Braava 380t Floor Mopping Robot. Savvy route works like an indoor GPS to enable Braava to monitor where it’s been and where it needs to go. Look at dry scope or clammy wipe modes for a wonderful clean that suits your exceptional needs and home. Braava works awesome on all hard-surface floors, and at only 3.1″ tall, is particularly intended to fit under most furniture, beds as well as kickboards. Simple, easy and whisper calm – Braava will clean your floors for you without disturbing your day to day exercises or rest. It has NorthStar Navigation framework works like an indoor GPS, helping Braava monitor where its been and where despite everything it needs to go. Basically, join a fabric, press the button for your coveted mode, and Braava gets the chance to work. At that point, when Braava is finished cleaning, it comes back to where it began and shut down – so you generally know where to get or find it. Braava cleans all hard-surface floors including tile, vinyl, hardwood among others. Basically chooses between two modes – dry clearing or soggy wiping – for the speedy surface clean you need.
- It is smart.
- Easy to operate.
- It is a bit expensive than other vacuum cleaners.
11. iRobot Roomba 980 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Connectivity & Robot Mop
iRobot HOME App gives you a chance to clean, plan, and alter cleaning inclinations from your cell phone; perfect with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant. A mild solution or tap water is always recommended when using iRobot Roomba 980. It is also recommended to stay away from harsh cleaners since they are hard on Braava’s internal parts as well as soapy solutions that might cause the slipping of the wheels to slip during cleaning or clogging of the Reservoir Pad. Northstar Navigation imitates indoor GPS when in functioning till the job is completed. You can either choose between the two modes, that is either damp mopping or dry sweeping.
- It runs quietly. It is a low noise level machine hence does not create a distraction while cleaning.
- Fits under furniture since it small in size.
- It methodically cleans the floor.
- Long lasting charge
- Reusable cleaning pads.
- It is expensive.
- May break if not handled well.
12. Proscenic 790TS Robot Vacuum Cleaner with APP & Alexa Voice Control, Visionary Map, Water Tank and Mopping, HEPA Filtration for Pet Fur and Allergens
Clients who need the choice to control their brilliant cleaning robot by means of a savvy gadget ought to run with the Proscenic 790T Robot Vacuum and Mop. By means of the cell phone application, homeowners can plan the gadget ahead of time. It can vacuum and wipe in the meantime and easily explores areas by keeping away from deterrents and edges. It can even deal with vacuuming slim floor coverings. Runtime on a solitary charge is around 100 minutes, a lot of time to get at all the soil in your home.
- Customized scheduling. Utilized with the cell phone application, the robot can be booked to clean as per client inclinations.
- Large water tank. Sufficiently enormous for taking care of bigger zones and successfully cleans stuck on messes.
- Great at cleaning pet hair. A huge dustbin is combined with capable suction zones and swarms to get however much flotsam and jetsam as could be expected.
- Doesn’t fall off edges. Shrewd route incorporates sensors that won’t let the gadget tumble down stairs. It guarantees edges are perfect, as well, and keeps the unit from catching things.
- Works on low pile carpets. It is impressive since the robot is capable of handling some carpeted surfaces.
- Long battery life. The battery endures just shy of 2 hours, giving the gadget a lot of time to clean. Once done cleaning or when the battery is low, the gadget backpedals home to charge. Can vacuum and mop at the same time. There’s no need to select a specific option, as the robot can do both simultaneously.
- It is expensive compared to other Robot moppers.
When thinking of purchasing Robot mopper, it is always good to have some essential tips before deciding on the particular one. Tips such as room size should be taken into consideration before purchasing one. Consider the spaces you’re keen on wiping—how enormous would they say they are? Bigger homes will require a wiping robot with a substantial water tank, so you don’t need to refill while the robot is doing its activity. Smaller water tanks should be refilled all the more frequently, yet are awesome for regions like washrooms. Battery life should also be considered homes and spaces will likewise require fitting battery life from a robotic clean. Most gadgets can clean constantly for no less than an hour until the point when they should come back to their charging support for an energized. On the off chance that you have an especially extensive space to wipe, pick a gadget with a more drawn out battery life. Talking about batteries, most automated mops can profit to their docks for their own on the off chance that they recognize a low battery. Additionally, Scheduling. Not all gadgets are equivalent with regards to booking cleaning sessions. On the off chance that naturally planned wiping is vital to you, pick a gadget that enables you to pick the time and additionally day that the robot will clean. A few gadgets will just enable you to pick a period of the day, and the robot will then clean at that same time a day. Different units take into account more adaptability through custom planning. Here’s the best robot Mopper we recommend: Proscenic 790TS Robot Vacuum Cleaner with APP & Alexa Voice Control, Visionary Map, Water Tank and Mopping, HEPA Filtration for Pet Fur and Allergens